1: Sign up your community
2: Name your teams, Add your players
- As Team Coach, you’ll have the responsibility to name your team, add players and profiles, and post scores.
- A team is 4 bowlers. A team may have up to 4 substitute bowlers.
- You and your residents can customize your team page and individual player pages with bios and photos.
- Get ready for the fun to begin!
3: Bowl Every Week
- Teams bowl in their community’s. Teams do not travel. The NSL is an internet bowling league.
- Teams bowl one match (two games) each week for 7 weeks.
- Activity Director/Coach facilitates weekly matches and posts scores by Thurs night 9PM EST.
- Weekly standings are updated each Friday.
- All residents are invited to join in the fun and cheer on their teams!
4: Make it to the Playoffs
- Playoffs last up to 3 weeks and playoff formats are determined by the NSL.