These rules apply to all National Senior League regular season matches.
Each team will belong to a conference of 8 total teams.
Each team will bowl 1 match per week during the regular season against a team from their conference.
- A match consists of 2 games.
- Each game is bowled by 4 players.
- Individual player totals will be combined to get the team score for that game.
A team will consist of a minimum of 4 bowlers.
- Any combination of roster players may bowl in each game.
If a community has multiple teams, a player may be on only 1 team.
Scoring – A match is worth a total of 5 NSL Points as described below.
- Each game is worth 2 NSL Points to the winning team.
- Tie games are worth 1 NSL point to each team.
- 1 point will be awarded to the team with the highest point total for both games.
If 4 players are not available to bowl a game, missing player(s) score will be that player average score up to that point
- Teams may bowl their match any time between Monday and Thursday.
- If a coach has problems posting results to the website they may e- mail firstname.lastname@example.org the results.
- The NSL Website will not allow teams to post scores after the 9pm EST Thursday.